Shades of ghey Shades of ghey

Excellent

I liked the preloader and menu a lot. Where'd you get that music from?

(P.S. My favorite was Fivestar's)

Best Commercial EVAR Best Commercial EVAR

YOU ROCK.

Closing Time 1 Closing Time 1

It's awesome to see how you've improved over time.

I remember when the best you could do was the old stuff on DNB.tk.. ha..

SmigeFlash responds:

Haha, don't remind me :P

Battle For Life And Death Battle For Life And Death

This is an amazing mix!

Although the idea of paper-flash isnt really original, this is a great flash!

And to the reviewer before me, my only complaint is that the score isn't higher. :P

the... unpleasantness. the... unpleasantness.

Random movies are always a good thing.

Why this didn't score far above 4.0 is beyond me.

Storybook 1: Synj Storybook 1: Synj

This is the best slideshow EVER.

And to the last reviewer, not only is it obviously Gel's face edited over someone else's, but the credits say "Winona as 'gel'".

TTA Episode 013 TTA Episode 013

How you get such good reviews is beyond me.

I'll take a change of pace here and do reviews based on each item.

Graphics (1/10)- Sprites. Some drawn artwork in MSpaint. Nothing great here! Try and draw in flash next time, yeah?

Style (0/10)- Sprite movie. No directing skills, no great new style of movie, just a Sprite movie. Nothing here.

Sound (0/10)- A few badly voice acted sound effects (Graah!, *Laugh*, etc) and a sound loop are all that "grace" this flash. Nothing here.

Violence (0/10)- Well, I can't say much here, as just as we were about to SEE violence, it cuts off. Great timing there, buddy! Nothing here.

Interactivity (0/10)- Nothing here, but thats not neccesarily a negative thing.

Humor (0/10)- Sub-par dialogue, seemingly no attempt at humor, and if there was I missed it. Nothing here.

Overall (0/10).

Kirbopher responds:

If this is some attempt to make me look bad...sorry bud but you failed miserably...

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

Both very very well done.

Both of you two, even though only one will win, should be very proud of yourselves for not only making it this far, but also for being such excellent animators! I can easily see how both of you could get a job as a professional some day!

But, as good as they both are, I have to vote for one, and that vote goes to Gel.

3.14=Yummy 3.14=Yummy

Heh

This is sorta good, actually. By the way, as a personal friend of PiClock, you misspelled his name... :P

ThePurityClock responds:

Meh. Point being...

Nothing On! Nothing On!

Haha, this is great!

Well animated, pretty funny, and good sound! The TV parts could have been animated a little better, and for that matter colored in, but that didn't affect the humor that much. A little weird.. "plot"... but otherwise good.